Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIP RG Freedom - Part 1

Hey guys, I"m taking a break on the RC Nightingale, just because its a big project and I like to focus on smaller projects for the time being. Right now I'm working on my RG Freedom Gundam, and am planning to enter it into the MAC Mecha Contest. So far progress has been slow due to other activities, but the deadline for the contest is not until July I believe. I plan on doing a standard paint job w/ panel line and decals. Its a simple build really w/ not much medication done to it. My next update for this project will continue when I start painting it. Hope you guys enjoy my WIP and look forward for more to come!

Here is my awesome setup that I have in my room. This is where I assemble most of my kits. All the painting is done in my garage.



 A neat trick here is using some plastics linear stick and wrapping sandpaper around it. this gives a nice flat end when sanding.
 I've a lot of sandpapers.




The parts will soak for about an hour, and then I'll lay them out to dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment