Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Studio Reckless MSN-04 Sazabi - Preview

Hey guys, I thought it be best to show you guys what I'll be working on for the next couple of weeks after I'm done with the RG Freedom. This is a full resin kit that I had pre-ordered in the winter of 2010, and within the next 8 months it finally arrived at my doorstep. The wait wasn't so bad because I was preoccupied with other things, such as school and work. However, with the MAC contest underway, why not showcase this guy so you can have an idea on what it is. To begin, its a full resin kit made by the company Studio Reckless. It was first introduced in Chara Hobby 2010 and sculpted by Mr. Hiroyuki Komatsubara. I do not know if he made other kits similar to this, but I do know that under the company SC, they've made other full resin kits like the Nu Gundam and Unicorn.

The kit you see below is a recast by SMS. SMS, (if you're not familiar with) is a resin recast company based in China, whose reputation in this line of business is well known for their high quality cast. This is my first SMS product, and at a glance looks it very promising without the prospect of heavy cleanup. Also, since this is a SMS recast version of the Sazabi, they've made some small changes in the design. For example, the funnel are a lot larger than the original.



























Also, please not that this kit DOES NOT come with decals. These decals were purchased from a website at www.tatsuhobby.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment