Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

RG Aile Strike Gundam - Finished

Alright guys, this is my most recent kit that I've completed so far in my modeling career. Its the 1/144 RG Aile Strike Gundam, and I've to say that I absolutely love the Real Grade line. The amount of details, mechanics, parts, movements, and poses that this guy can dish out is absolutely outstanding! Also please look forward to my WIP RG Freedom; that guy still has a along way to go, but I think its safe to say that I'm already halfway done with him. I hope you guys enjoy this kit it, because I certainly do!






















Its really hard to see it because the red piece is blocking the light from the internal thrusters inside the backup. But what you see here (or what I'm trying to show you) is the thrusters painted with Alcad II Aluminum, and then I hand painted Citadel Metallic Copper to line the details a little more. Its my first time hand brushing, and I've to say that its really difficult, but absolutely rewarding. I love the way how it came out, and I hope to do more like these in my future projects.















No comments:

Post a Comment